Tencent Holdings Limited ("Tencent" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries and companies consolidated for accounting purposes, the "Group") is a leading provider of Internet value-added services in China. The shares in the Company are listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of HongKong.
The directors of Tencent recognise the need to conduct the business of the Group with integrity and in accordance with suitable governance practices.
The requisite improvements to the Group’s corporate governance procedures and policies have either been implemented or are in the process of being made.
Tencent has a unitary board.
The board has also established the following sub-committees:
- ·audit committee
- ·corporate governance committee
- ·investment committee
- ·nomination committee
- ·remuneration committee
Each committee acts within agreed terms of reference.
- Tencent Holdings Limited 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement Date [PDF file] 2019/02/21
- Tencent Announces 2018 Third Quarter Results [PDF file] 2018/11/14
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Third Results Announcement Date [PDF file] 2018/10/16
- WeChat Unveils Latest Report on Digital Trends in China and Case Studies on its Wealth of Smart-Business and -Living Services [PDF file] 2019/01/10
- Tencent Shares its Vision for Integrating the Consumer and Business Internet to Better Serve Industries at Tencent Global Partner Conference 2018 [PDF file] 2018/11/01
- Tencent Announces Strategic Upgrade - Reorganization to Better Serve Consumers and Industries [PDF file] 2018/10/01
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 28 February 2019 [PDF file] 2019/03/06
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 January 2019 [PDF file] 2019/02/11
- Circular (Notification Letter and Request Form to Non-registered Holders) [PDF file] 2019/01/10
- Circular (Notification Letter and Change Request Form to Shareholders) [PDF file] 2019/01/10
- Form of Election [PDF file] 2019/01/10
- Circular (Distribution in connection with the Spin-off and Separate Listing of Tencent Music Entertainment Group) [PDF file] 2019/01/10
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 December 2018 [PDF file] 2019/01/07
- Date of Board Meeting [PDF file] 2019/01/04
- Declaration of a Distribution in connection with the Spin-off and Separate Listing of Tencent Music Entertainment Group [PDF file] 2018/12/13
- Update in relation to the Proposed Spin-off and Separate Listing of Tencent Music Entertainment Group [PDF file] 2018/12/12
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results US Roadshow 2019/02/22
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2019/02/21
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement 2019/02/21
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Third Quarter Results Australia Roadshow 2018/11/20
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Third Quarter Results Japan and Korea Roadshow 2018/11/06
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Third Quarter Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2018/11/06
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Second Quarter and Interim Results Europe Roadshow 2018/08/07
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Second Quarter and Interim Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2018/08/07
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Second Quarter and Interim Results Announcement 2018/07/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 First Quarter Results US Roadshow 2018/05/07
|Barclays Capital Inc||Gregory Zhao||+1(212)526-2268|
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Eddie Leung||(852)21617189|
|BOCI Research Limited||Yiwen Zhang||(852)39886405|
|BNP Paribas||Alvin Jiang||(852)28251287|
|CCB International (Holdings) Limited||Ronnie Ho||(852)39118259|
|China International Capital Corporation||Natalie Wu||(852)39886416|
|Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited||Alicia Yap||(852)25012773|
|CLSA Equity Capital Markets Limited||Elinor Leung||(852)26008632|
|Credit Suisse (Hong Kong) Limited||Thomas Chong||(852)21016164|
|Daiwa Capital Markets Hong Kong Limited||John Choi||(852)27738730|
|DBS Vickers (Hong Kong) Ltd||TAM Tsz-Wang||(852)29711772|
|Deutsche Bank Hong Kong||Han Joon Kim||(852)22036157|
|Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC||Piyush Mubayi||(852)29781677|
|Jefferies Hong Kong Limited||Karen Chan||(852)37438016|
|J.P. Morgan Securities (Asia Pacific) Limited||Alex Yao||(852)28008535|
|Macquarie Capital Limited||Wendy Huang||(852)39223378|
|Morgan Stanley||Grace Chen||(852)28485835|
|New Street Research||Jin K. Yoon||(852)25347411|
|Nomura International (Hong Kong) limited||Jialong Shi||(852)22521409|
|UBS Securities Asia Limited||Jerry Liu||(852)29717493|
Tencent Holdings Limited is followed by the analyst(s) listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations regarding Tencent performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent the opinions, estimates, or forecasts of Tencent or its management. Tencent does not, by its reference above or distribution, imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations.
Tencent Holdings Limited 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement Date
Hong Kong, Thursday, Feb 21, 2019 – Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 00700) plans to announce 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results on Thursday, March 21, 2019.
Mr. Ma Huateng, Chairman & CEO, Mr. Martin Lau, President & Executive Director, Mr. James Mitchell, CSO and Mr. John Lo, CFO, will host a conference call to review the Company’s business and financial performance, and discuss the Company’s future plans. A live webcast of this conference call will be available on the Company’s website.
Details of the conference call and webcast are as follows:
|Time:||8:00 p.m. HKT/ 8:00 a.m. EDT|
|Mobile Access QR Code:|
|Dial-in numbers:||US Toll Free: 184 4760 0770/ UK: +44 20371 35084/ China(Landline): 80087 00532/ China(mobile): 40062 40407/ International: +65 6713 5330/ HK: +852 3018 8307|
|Passcode for Participants:||4783217|
PowerPoint slides will be presented during the live webcast.
A replay of the conference call can be reached at 185 5452 5696 (US Toll Free), or +61 2 9003 4211 (International). Conference ID number is 4783217. Archived webcast will be available at the same link above.
For enquiries, please contact the Company’s Investor Relations and Global Communications team:
Investors/analysts - please contact Mr. Andy Yu, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 68821,
Media – please contact Mr. PH Cheung, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 68919.
Tencent Investor Relations via Weixin Official Account
Search Weixin ID to follow: Tencent_IR
Scan QR code below to follow:
For retail investors
For institutional investors, analysts and financial media