Tencent Holdings Limited ("Tencent" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries and companies consolidated for accounting purposes, the "Group") is a leading provider of Internet value-added services in China. The shares in the Company are listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of HongKong.
The directors of Tencent recognise the need to conduct the business of the Group with integrity and in accordance with suitable governance practices.
The requisite improvements to the Group’s corporate governance procedures and policies have either been implemented or are in the process of being made.
Tencent has a unitary board.
The board has also established the following sub-committees:
- ·audit committee
- ·corporate governance committee
- ·investment committee
- ·nomination committee
- ·remuneration committee
Each committee acts within agreed terms of reference.
- Tencent Announces 2019 First Quarter Results [PDF file] 2019/05/15
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2019 First Quarter Announcement Date [PDF file] 2019/04/16
- Tencent Announces 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results [PDF file] 2019/03/21
- Poll Results for the Extraordinary General Meeting [PDF file] 2019/05/15
- Poll Results for the 2019 Annual General Meeting [PDF file] 2019/05/15
- Announcement of the results for the three months ended 31 March 2019 [PDF file] 2019/05/15
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 30 April 2019 [PDF file] 2019/05/07
- Circular (Notification Letter and Request Form to Non-registered Holders) [PDF file] 2019/04/25
- Circular (Notification Letter and Change Request Form to Shareholders) [PDF file] 2019/04/25
- Form of Proxy for Extraordinary General Meeting [PDF file] 2019/04/25
- Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting [PDF file] 2019/04/25
- Circular (Proposed Refreshment of Scheme Mandate Limit under the Share Option Plan of Tencent Music Entertainment Group and Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting) [PDF file] 2019/04/25
- (Re-published for debt holders information) Notice of Listing on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited - US$1.25 Billion 3.280% Senior Notes Due 2024, US$0.75 Billion 3-month USD LIBOR + 0.910% Floating Rate Notes Due 2024, US$0.50 Billion 3.575% Senior Notes Due 2026, US$3.00 Billion 3.975% Senior Notes Due 2029 and US$0.50 Billion 4.525% Senior Notes Due 2049 issued under the Global Medium Term Note Programme With Maximum Limit at US$20 Billion by Tencent Holdings Limited [PDF file] 2019/04/12
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2019 First Quarter Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2019/04/17
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2019 First Quarter Results US Roadshow 2019/04/17
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2019 First Quarter Results Announcement 2019/04/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results US Roadshow 2019/02/22
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2019/02/21
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement 2019/02/21
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Third Quarter Results Australia Roadshow 2018/11/20
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Third Quarter Results Japan and Korea Roadshow 2018/11/06
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Third Quarter Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2018/11/06
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Second Quarter and Interim Results Europe Roadshow 2018/08/07
|Barclays Capital Inc||Gregory Zhao||+1(212)526-2268|
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Eddie Leung||(852)21617189|
|BOCI Research Limited||Yiwen Zhang||(852)39886405|
|BNP Paribas||Alvin Jiang||(852)28251287|
|CCB International (Holdings) Limited||Ronnie Ho||(852)39118259|
|China International Capital Corporation||Natalie Wu||(852)39886416|
|Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited||Alicia Yap||(852)25012773|
|CLSA Equity Capital Markets Limited||Elinor Leung||(852)26008632|
|Credit Suisse (Hong Kong) Limited||Thomas Chong||(852)21016164|
|Daiwa Capital Markets Hong Kong Limited||John Choi||(852)27738730|
|DBS Vickers (Hong Kong) Ltd||TAM Tsz-Wang||(852)29711772|
|Deutsche Bank Hong Kong||Han Joon Kim||(852)22036157|
|Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC||Piyush Mubayi||(852)29781677|
|Jefferies Hong Kong Limited||Karen Chan||(852)37438016|
|J.P. Morgan Securities (Asia Pacific) Limited||Alex Yao||(852)28008535|
|Macquarie Capital Limited||Wendy Huang||(852)39223378|
|Morgan Stanley||Grace Chen||(852)28485835|
|New Street Research||Jin K. Yoon||(852)25347411|
|Nomura International (Hong Kong) limited||Jialong Shi||(852)22521409|
|UBS Securities Asia Limited||Jerry Liu||(852)29717493|
Tencent Holdings Limited is followed by the analyst(s) listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations regarding Tencent performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent the opinions, estimates, or forecasts of Tencent or its management. Tencent does not, by its reference above or distribution, imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations.
Tencent Holdings Limited 2019 First Quarter Results Announcement
Hong Kong, May 15, 2019 – Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 00700) announced 2019 First Quarter Results Announcement on Wednesday, May 15, 2019.
Tencent management hosted a conference call to review the Company’s business and financial performance and discuss the Company’s future plans.
Details of the conference call replay and archived webcast are as follows:
|Replay numbers:||US Toll Free: 185 5452 5696/ International: +61 2 9003 4211|
For enquiries, please contact the Company’s Investor Relations and Global Communications team:
Investors/analysts - please contact Ms. Jane Yip, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 68961,
Media – please contact Mr. PH Cheung, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 68919.
Tencent Investor Relations via Weixin Official Account
Search Weixin ID to follow: Tencent_IR
Scan QR code below to follow:
For retail investors
For institutional investors, analysts and financial media