Tencent Holdings Limited ("Tencent" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries and companies consolidated for accounting purposes, the "Group") is a leading provider of Internet value-added services in China. The shares in the Company are listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of HongKong.
The directors of Tencent recognise the need to conduct the business of the Group with integrity and in accordance with suitable governance practices.
The requisite improvements to the Group’s corporate governance procedures and policies have either been implemented or are in the process of being made.
Tencent has a unitary board.
The board has also established the following sub-committees:
- ·audit committee
- ·corporate governance committee
- ·investment committee
- ·nomination committee
- ·remuneration committee
Each committee acts within agreed terms of reference.
- Tencent Announces 2018 First Quarter Results [PDF file] 2018/05/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 First Quarter Results Announcement Date [PDF] 2018/04/16
- Tencent Announces 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results [PDF file] 2018/03/21
- Tencent Announced Strategic Investment in Shanda Games [PDF file] 2018/02/09
- Wanda Commercial Signs Strategic Investment Agreements with Tencent and Other Investors to Jointly Build O2O “New Consumption” [PDF file] 2018/01/29
- Tencent Prices US$5 Billion Notes Offering under Global Medium Term Note Programme [PDF file] 2018/01/12
- Grant of Options [PDF] 2018/05/24
- List of Directors and their Role and Function [PDF] 2018/05/16
- Poll Results for the 2018 Annual General Meeting [PDF] 2018/05/16
- Announcement of the results for the three months ended 31 March 2018 [PDF file] 2018/05/16
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 30 April 2018 [PDF] 2018/05/07
- Circular (Notification Letter and Request Form to Non-registered Holders) [PDF file] 2018/04/10
- Circular (Notification Letter and Change Request Form to Shareholders) [PDF file] 2018/04/10
- Form of Proxy [PDF file] 2018/04/10
- Notice of Annual General Meeting [PDF file] 2018/04/10
- Circular (General mandates to issue and repurchase shares, re-election of directors and notice of annual general meeting) [PDF file] 2018/04/10
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 First Quarter Results US Roadshow 2018/05/07
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 First Quarter Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2018/05/07
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 First Quarter Results Announcement 2018/04/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results US Roadshow 2018/03/09
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2018/03/09
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement 2018/01/24
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Third Quarter Results Japan and Korea Roadshow 2017/11/13
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Third Quarter Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2017/11/13
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Third Quarter Results Announcement 2017/11/13
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Second Quarter and Interim Results Europe Roadshow 2017/08/16
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Eddie Leung||(852)21617189|
|BOCI Research Limited||Yiwen Zhang||(852)39886405|
|Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited||Alicia Yap||(852)25012773|
|CLSA Equity Capital Markets Limited||Elinor Leung||(852)26008632|
|Credit Suisse||Thomas Chong||(852)21016164|
|Daiwa Capital Markets||John Choi||(852)27738730|
|DBS Vickers (Hong Kong) Ltd||TAM Tsz-Wang||(852)29711772|
|Deutsche Bank AG||Han Joon Kim||(852)22036157|
|Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC||Piyush Mubayi||(852)29781677|
|JP Morgan||Alex Yao||(852)28008535|
|Macquarie Capital Securities||Wendy Huang||(852)39223378|
|Morgan Stanley||Grace Chen||(886)227302890|
|Nomura International (Hong Kong) limited||Jialong Shi||(852)22521409|
|Sanford C. Bernstein||Bhavtosh Vajpayee||(852)29185735|
|The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited||Wayne Wang||(852)29149935|
|UBS Securities Asia Limited||Erica Poon Werkun||(852)29718605|
Tencent Holdings Limited is followed by the analyst(s) listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations regarding Tencent performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent the opinions, estimates, or forecasts of Tencent or its management. Tencent does not, by its reference above or distribution, imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations.
Last Bid Day High Prev. Close 52Wk High Volume(%)Ask Day Low Open 52Wk Low Turnover
Mkt.Cap P/E Ratio Lot Size
Previous Stock Quote Close High Low Volumn
Tencent Holdings Limited 2018 First Quarter Results Announcement
Hong Kong, May 16, 2018 – Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 00700) announced its 2018 First Quarter Results on Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
Tencent management hosted a conference call to review the Company’s business and financial performance and discuss the Company’s future plans.
Details of the conference call replay and archived webcast are as follows:
|Replay numbers:||US Toll Free: 185 5452 5696/ International: +61 2 9003 4211|
Investors/analysts - please contact Ms. Tracy Leung, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 50726,
Media – please contact Mr. PH Cheung, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 68919.
Tencent Investor Relations via Weixin Official Account
Search Weixin ID to follow: Tencent_IR
Scan QR code below to follow:
For retail investors
For institutional investors, analysts and financial media