Tencent Holdings Limited ("Tencent" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries and companies consolidated for accounting purposes, the "Group") is a leading provider of Internet value-added services in China. The shares in the Company are listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of HongKong.
The directors of Tencent recognise the need to conduct the business of the Group with integrity and in accordance with suitable governance practices.
The requisite improvements to the Group’s corporate governance procedures and policies have either been implemented or are in the process of being made.
Tencent has a unitary board.
The board has also established the following sub-committees:
- ·audit committee
- ·corporate governance committee
- ·investment committee
- ·nomination committee
- ·remuneration committee
Each committee acts within agreed terms of reference.
- Tencent Announces 2017 First Quarter Results [PDF file] 2017/05/17
- Tencent Announces 2016 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results [PDF file] 2017/03/22
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement Date [PDF file] 2017/02/20
- Universal Music Group and Tencent Music Entertainment Group Enter into Strategic Agreement [PDF file] 2017/05/16
- Starbucks and Tencent Announce Strategic Partnership to Launch Social Gifting in Weixin in China [PDF File] 2016/12/08
- Sony Music Entertainment and Tencent Music Announce Renewal of Mainland China Strategic Distribution Agreement [PDF File] 2016/10/03
- Change of Name and Address of Principal Share Registrar and Transfer Agent in the Cayman Islands [PDF file] 2017/05/23
- Poll Results for the Extraordinary General Meeting [PDF file] 2017/05/17
- Poll Results for the 2017 Annual General Meeting [PDF file] 2017/05/17
- Announcement of the results for the three months ended 31 March 2017 [PDF file] 2017/05/17
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 30 April 2017 [PDF file] 2017/05/05
- Circular (Notification Letter and Request Form to Non-registered Holders) [PDF file] 2017/04/25
- Circular (Notification Letter and Change Request Form to Shareholders) [PDF file] 2017/04/25
- Form of Proxy for Extraordinary General Meeting [PDF file] 2017/04/25
- Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting [PDF file] 2017/04/25
- Circular (Proposed adoption of the share option plan of Tencent Music Entertainment Group and notice of extraordinary general meeting) [PDF file] 2017/04/25
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Fourth Quarter Results US Roadshow 2017/03/20
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2017/03/20
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement 2017/03/20
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Third Quarter Results Announcement 2016/11/14
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Third Quarter Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2016/11/14
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Second Quarter and Interim Results Singapore Roadshow 2016/09/07
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Second Quarter and Interim Results Europe Roadshow 2016/08/29
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Second Quarter and Interim Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2016/08/18
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Second Quarter and Interim Results Announcement 2016/08/17
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 First Quarter Results US Roadshow 2016/05/23
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Eddie Leung||(852)21617189|
|BNP Paribas Equity (Asia) Limited||Vey-Sern Ling||(852)28251802|
|BOCI Research Limited||Thomas Chong||(852)39886446|
|Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited||Alicia Yap||(852)25012773|
|CLSA Equity Capital Markets Limited||Elinor Leung||(852)26008632|
|Credit Suisse||Evan Zhou||(852)21016745|
|Daiwa Capital Markets||John Choi||(852)27738730|
|DBS Vickers (Hong Kong) Ltd||TAM Tsz-Wang||(852)29711772|
|Deutsche Bank AG||Alan Hellawell||(852)22036240|
|Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC||Piyush Mubayi||(852)29781677|
|JP Morgan||Alex Yao||(852)28008535|
|Macquarie Capital Securities||Wendy Huang||(852)39223378|
|Morgan Stanley||Grace Chen||(886)227302890|
|Nomura International (Hong Kong) limited||Jialong Shi||(852)22521409|
|Sanford C. Bernstein||Bhavtosh Vajpayee||(852)29185735|
|The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited||Chi Tsang||(852)28222590|
|UBS Securities Asia Limited||Erica Poon Werkun||(852)29718605|
Tencent Holdings Limited is followed by the analyst(s) listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations regarding Tencent performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent the opinions, estimates, or forecasts of Tencent or its management. Tencent does not, by its reference above or distribution, imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations.
Last Bid Day High Prev. Close 52Wk High Volume(%)Ask Day Low Open 52Wk Low Turnover
Mkt.Cap P/E Ratio Lot Size
Previous Stock Quote Close High Low Volumn
Tencent Holdings Limited 2017 First Quarter Results Announcement
Hong Kong, May 18, 2017 – Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 00700) announced its 2017 First Quarter Results on Wednesday, 17 May, 2017.
Tencent management hosted a conference call to review the Company’s business and financial performance and discuss the Company’s future plans.
Details of the conference call replay and archived webcast are as follows:
|Replay numbers:||US Toll Free: 185 5452 5696 / International: +61 2 9003 4211|
Investors/analysts - please contact Ms Jenny Chan, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 68907,
Media – please contact Ms Limin Chen, at +86 755 8601 3388 ext. 56011.
Tencent Investor Relations via Weixin Official Account
Search Weixin ID to follow: Tencent_IR
Scan QR code below to follow:
For retail investors
For institutional investors, analysts and financial media