Tencent Holdings Limited ("Tencent" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries and companies consolidated for accounting purposes, the "Group") is a leading provider of Internet value-added services in China. The shares in the Company are listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of HongKong.
The directors of Tencent recognise the need to conduct the business of the Group with integrity and in accordance with suitable governance practices.
The requisite improvements to the Group’s corporate governance procedures and policies have either been implemented or are in the process of being made.
Tencent has a unitary board.
The board has also established the following sub-committees:
- ·audit committee
- ·corporate governance committee
- ·investment committee
- ·nomination committee
- ·remuneration committee
Each committee acts within agreed terms of reference.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement Date [PDF file] 2017/02/20
- Tencent Announces 2016 Third Quarter Results [PDF file] 2016/11/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Third Quarter Results Announcement Date [PDF file] 2016/10/17
- Starbucks and Tencent Announce Strategic Partnership to Launch Social Gifting in Weixin in China [PDF File] 2016/12/08
- Sony Music Entertainment and Tencent Music Announce Renewal of Mainland China Strategic Distribution Agreement [PDF File] 2016/10/03
- China Music Corporation and Tencent’s QQ Music announce a strategic merger to jointly develop digital music business in China [PDF File] 2016/07/15
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 January 2017 [PDF file] 2017/02/06
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 December 2016 [PDF file] 2017/01/06
- Date of Board Meeting [PDF file] 2016/12/22
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 30 November 2016 [PDF file] 2016/12/06
- Next Day Disclosure Return - Changes in issued share capital and/or share buybacks [PDF file] 2016/11/28
- Issue of New Shares Pursuant to Share Award Scheme [PDF file] 2016/11/18
- Announcement of the results for the three and nine months ended 30 September 2016 [PDF file] 2016/11/16
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 October 2016 [PDF file] 2016/11/04
- Discloseable Transaction - Deemed Disposal of Voting Equity Interest in Consortium in Connection with Acquisition of Majority Interest in Supercell Oy [PDF file] 2016/10/16
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 30 September 2016 [PDF file] 2016/10/06
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Third Quarter Results Announcement 2016/11/14
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Third Quarter Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2016/11/14
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Second Quarter and Interim Results Singapore Roadshow 2016/09/07
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Second Quarter and Interim Results Europe Roadshow 2016/08/29
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Second Quarter and Interim Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2016/08/18
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 Second Quarter and Interim Results Announcement 2016/08/17
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 First Quarter Results US Roadshow 2016/05/23
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 First Quarter Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2016/05/19
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2016 First Quarter Results Announcement 2016/05/18
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2015 Fourth Quarter Results US Roadshow 2016/03/21
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Eddie Leung||(852)21617189|
|BNP Paribas Equity (Asia) Limited||Vey-Sern Ling||(852)28251802|
|BOCI Research Limited||Thomas Chong||(852)39886446|
|Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited||Alicia Yap||(852)25012773|
|CLSA Equity Capital Markets Limited||Elinor Leung||(852)26008632|
|Credit Suisse||Evan Zhou||(852)21016745|
|Daiwa Capital Markets||John Choi||(852)27738730|
|DBS Vickers (Hong Kong) Ltd||TAM Tsz-Wang||(852)29711772|
|Deutsche Bank AG||Alan Hellawell||(852)22036240|
|Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC||Piyush Mubayi||(852)29781677|
|JP Morgan||Alex Yao||(852)28008535|
|Macquarie Capital Securities||Wendy Huang||(852)39223378|
|Morgan Stanley||Grace Chen||(886)227302890|
|Nomura International (Hong Kong) limited||Jialong Shi||(852)22521409|
|Sanford C. Bernstein||Bhavtosh Vajpayee||(852)29185735|
|The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited||Chi Tsang||(852)28222590|
|UBS Securities Asia Limited||Erica Poon Werkun||(852)29718605|
Tencent Holdings Limited is followed by the analyst(s) listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations regarding Tencent performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent the opinions, estimates, or forecasts of Tencent or its management. Tencent does not, by its reference above or distribution, imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations.
Last Bid Day High Prev. Close 52Wk High Volume(%)Ask Day Low Open 52Wk Low Turnover
Mkt.Cap P/E Ratio Lot Size
Previous Stock Quote Close High Low Volumn
Tencent Holdings Limited 2016 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement Date
Hong Kong, February 20, 2017 – Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 00700) plans to announce 2016 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results on Wednesday, 22 March 2017.
Mr. Ma Huateng, Chairman & CEO, Mr. Martin Lau, President, Mr. John Lo, CFO and Mr. James Mitchell, CSO, will host a conference call to review the Company’s business and financial performance and discuss the Company’s future plans. A live webcast of this conference call will be available on the Company’s website.
Details of the conference call and webcast are as follows:
|Time:||8:00 p.m. HKT/ 8:00 a.m. EST|
|Mobile Access QR Code:|
|Dial-in numbers:||US Toll Free: 185 5452 5696 / International: +61 2 9003 4211 / HK: +852 3018 8307|
|Passcode for Participants:||4582 4005|
PowerPoint slides will be presented during the live webcast.
A replay of the conference call can be reached at 185 5452 5696 (US Toll Free), or +61 2 9003 4211 (International). Conference ID number is 4582 4005. Archived webcast will be available at the same link above.
Investors/analysts - please contact Ms Jenny Chan, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 68907,
Media – please contact Ms Canny Lo, at +86 755 8601 3388 ext. 66630 or Ms Limin Chen, at +86 755 8601 3388 ext. 56011.
Tencent Investor Relations via Weixin Official Account
Search Weixin ID to follow: Tencent_IR
Scan QR code below to follow:
For retail investors
For institutional investors, analysts and financial media