Tencent Holdings Limited ("Tencent" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries and companies consolidated for accounting purposes, the "Group") is a leading provider of Internet value-added services in China. The shares in the Company are listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of HongKong.
The directors of Tencent recognise the need to conduct the business of the Group with integrity and in accordance with suitable governance practices.
The requisite improvements to the Group’s corporate governance procedures and policies have either been implemented or are in the process of being made.
Tencent has a unitary board.
The board has also established the following sub-committees:
- ·audit committee
- ·corporate governance committee
- ·investment committee
- ·nomination committee
- ·remuneration committee
Each committee acts within agreed terms of reference.
- Tencent Announces 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results [PDF file] 2018/03/21
- Tencent Holdings Limited 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement Date [PDF file] 2018/02/20
- Tencent Announces 2017 Third Quarter Results [PDF file] 2017/11/15
- Tencent Announced Strategic Investment in Shanda Games [PDF file] 2018/02/09
- Wanda Commercial Signs Strategic Investment Agreements with Tencent and Other Investors to Jointly Build O2O “New Consumption” [PDF file] 2018/01/29
- Tencent Prices US$5 Billion Notes Offering under Global Medium Term Note Programme [PDF file] 2018/01/12
- Inside Information - Disposal of Shares by the Controlling Shareholder [PDF file] 2018/03/23
- Announcement of the Annual Results for the year ended 31 December 2017 [PDF file] 2018/03/21
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 28 February 2018 [PDF file] 2018/03/06
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 January 2018 [PDF file] 2018/02/06
- Notice of Listing on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited - US$1,000,000,000 2.985% Senior Notes Due 2023, US$500,000,000 3-month USD LIBOR + 0.605% Floating Rate Notes Due 2023, US$2,500,000,000 3.595% Senior Notes Due 2028 and US$1,000,000,000 3.925% Senior Notes Due 2038 issued under the US$10,000,000,000 Global Medium Term Note Programme by Tencent Holdings Limited [PDF file] 2018/01/22
- Completion of US$5,000,000,000 Issue of Notes under Global Medium Term Note Programme [PDF file] 2018/01/22
- Grant of Options [PDF file] 2018/01/16
- Pricing of US$5,000,000,000 Notes Under Global Medium Term Note Programme [PDF file] 2018/01/12
- Notice of Listing on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited - US$10,000,000,000 Global Medium Term Note Programme by Tencent Holdings Limited [PDF file] 2018/01/09
- Update of Global Medium Term Note Programme; Proposed Issue of Notes under US$10,000,000,000 Global Medium Term Note Programme; and Extract of Financial Information [PDF file] 2018/01/09
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results US Roadshow 2018/03/09
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2018/03/09
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement 2018/01/24
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Third Quarter Results Japan and Korea Roadshow 2017/11/13
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Third Quarter Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2017/11/13
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Third Quarter Results Announcement 2017/11/13
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Second Quarter and Interim Results Europe Roadshow 2017/08/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Second Quarter and Interim Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2017/08/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 Second Quarter and Interim Results Announcement 2017/08/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2017 First Quarter Results US Roadshow 2017/07/17
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Eddie Leung||(852)21617189|
|BOCI Research Limited||Yiwen Zhang||(852)39886405|
|Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited||Alicia Yap||(852)25012773|
|CLSA Equity Capital Markets Limited||Elinor Leung||(852)26008632|
|Credit Suisse||Thomas Chong||(852)21016164|
|Daiwa Capital Markets||John Choi||(852)27738730|
|DBS Vickers (Hong Kong) Ltd||TAM Tsz-Wang||(852)29711772|
|Deutsche Bank AG||Han Joon Kim||(852)22036157|
|Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC||Piyush Mubayi||(852)29781677|
|JP Morgan||Alex Yao||(852)28008535|
|Macquarie Capital Securities||Wendy Huang||(852)39223378|
|Morgan Stanley||Grace Chen||(886)227302890|
|Nomura International (Hong Kong) limited||Jialong Shi||(852)22521409|
|Sanford C. Bernstein||Bhavtosh Vajpayee||(852)29185735|
|The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited||Wayne Wang||(852)29149935|
|UBS Securities Asia Limited||Erica Poon Werkun||(852)29718605|
Tencent Holdings Limited is followed by the analyst(s) listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations regarding Tencent performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent the opinions, estimates, or forecasts of Tencent or its management. Tencent does not, by its reference above or distribution, imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations.
Last Bid Day High Prev. Close 52Wk High Volume(%)Ask Day Low Open 52Wk Low Turnover
Mkt.Cap P/E Ratio Lot Size
Previous Stock Quote Close High Low Volumn
Tencent Holdings Limited 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement
Hong Kong, March 21, 2018 – Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 00700) announced its 2017 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results on Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
Tencent management hosted a conference call to review the Company’s business and financial performance and discuss the Company’s future plans.
Details of the conference call replay and archived webcast are as follows:
|Replay numbers:||US Toll Free: 185 5452 5696/ International: +61 2 9003 4211|
Investors/analysts - please contact Ms. Tracy Leung, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 50726,
Media – please contact Mr. PH Cheung, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 68919.
Tencent Investor Relations via Weixin Official Account
Search Weixin ID to follow: Tencent_IR
Scan QR code below to follow:
For retail investors
For institutional investors, analysts and financial media