Tencent Holdings Limited ("Tencent" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries and companies consolidated for accounting purposes, the "Group") is a leading provider of Internet value-added services in China. The shares in the Company are listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of HongKong.
The directors of Tencent recognise the need to conduct the business of the Group with integrity and in accordance with suitable governance practices.
The requisite improvements to the Group’s corporate governance procedures and policies have either been implemented or are in the process of being made.
Tencent has a unitary board.
The board has also established the following sub-committees:
- ·audit committee
- ·corporate governance committee
- ·investment committee
- ·nomination committee
- ·remuneration committee
Each committee acts within agreed terms of reference.
- Tencent Announces 2019 Second Quarter and Interim Results [PDF file] 2019/08/14
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2019 Second Quarter and Interim Results Announcement Date [PDF file] 2019/07/17
- Tencent Announces 2019 First Quarter Results [PDF file] 2019/05/15
- Grant of Options [PDF file] 2019/08/23
- List of Directors and their Role and Function [PDF file] 2019/08/14
- Appointment of Independent Non-Executive Director [PDF file] 2019/08/14
- Announcement of the results for the three and six months ended 30 June 2019 [PDF file] 2019/08/14
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 July 2019 [PDF file] 2019/08/06
- Next Day Disclosure Return - Changes in issued share capital and/or share buybacks [PDF file] 2019/07/29
- Issue of New Shares Pursuant to Share Award Scheme [PDF file] 2019/07/08
- Grant of Options [PDF file] 2019/07/08
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 30 June 2019 [PDF file] 2019/07/04
- Date of Board Meeting [PDF] 2019/06/25
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2019 Second Quarter and Interim Results Europe Roadshow 2019/08/05
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2019 Second Quarter and Interim Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2019/08/05
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2019 Second Quarter and Interim Results Announcement 2019/07/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2019 First Quarter Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2019/04/17
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2019 First Quarter Results US Roadshow 2019/04/17
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2019 First Quarter Results Announcement 2019/04/16
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results US Roadshow 2019/02/22
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Hong Kong Roadshow 2019/02/21
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Announcement 2019/02/21
- Tencent Holdings Ltd 2018 Third Quarter Results Australia Roadshow 2018/11/20
|Barclays Capital Inc||Gregory Zhao||+1(212)526-2268|
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Eddie Leung||(852)21617189|
|BOCI Research Limited||Yiwen Zhang||(852)39886405|
|BNP Paribas||Alvin Jiang||(852)28251287|
|CCB International (Holdings) Limited||Ronnie Ho||(852)39118259|
|China International Capital Corporation||Natalie Wu||(852)39886416|
|Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited||Alicia Yap||(852)25012773|
|CLSA Equity Capital Markets Limited||Elinor Leung||(852)26008632|
|Credit Suisse (Hong Kong) Limited||Kenneth Fong||(852)21016395|
|Daiwa Capital Markets Hong Kong Limited||John Choi||(852)27738730|
|DBS Vickers (Hong Kong) Ltd||TAM Tsz-Wang||(852)29711772|
|Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC||Piyush Mubayi||(852)29781677|
|J.P. Morgan Securities (Asia Pacific) Limited||Alex Yao||(852)28008535|
|Morgan Stanley||Grace Chen||(852)28485835|
|New Street Research||Jin K. Yoon||(852)25347411|
|Nomura International (Hong Kong) limited||Jialong Shi||(852)22521409|
|UBS Securities Asia Limited||Jerry Liu||(852)29717493|
Tencent Holdings Limited is followed by the analyst(s) listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations regarding Tencent performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent the opinions, estimates, or forecasts of Tencent or its management. Tencent does not, by its reference above or distribution, imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such opinions, estimates, forecasts, or recommendations.
Tencent Holdings Limited 2019 Second Quarter and Interim Results Announcement
Hong Kong, August 14, 2019 – Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 00700) announced 2019 Second Quarter and Interim Results Announcement on Wednesday, August 14, 2019.
Tencent management hosted a conference call to review the Company’s business and financial performance and discuss the Company’s future plans.
Details of the conference call replay and archived webcast are as follows:
|Replay numbers:||US Toll Free: 185 5452 5696/ International: +61 2 9003 4211|
For enquiries, please contact Investor Relations:
Investors/analysts - Ms. Jane Yip, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 68961,
Media – Mr. PH Cheung, at +852 3148 5100 ext. 68919.
Tencent Investor Relations via Weixin Official Account
Search Weixin ID to follow: Tencent_IR
Scan QR code below to follow:
For retail investors
For institutional investors, analysts and financial media